Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 EX-L that I purchased new in 2017. During tropical storm Laura I noticed my left foot getting wet from water coming in under the dash. It has happened one more time during a heavy rain. I pulled off the kick panel and noticed water around some of the green wiring harnesses under the steering wheel. I’m suspecting windshield leak. Anyone have any idea? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,277 Posts
Welcome and thanks for registering at piloteers.org. We are glad you have chosen to be part of the community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

First thing that comes to mind, if it is still under warranty call the dealer ASAP, report the problem and get it scheduled to be looked at. The other thing that comes to mind is a window drain issue.

These threads might also give you some thoughts to pursue if it is not a windshield leak. 2017 pilot leaking

Please take a moment to look over the FAQ section. If you need assistance please use the “message” function to contact any staff member.

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to register at the Honda Owners web site. It is full of information you may find useful about your particular Honda vehicle(s).

Enjoy and all the best,

Daltongang

1 - 2 of 2 Posts