Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having some minor issues with the 2017 Pilot. One being that sometimes all the windows will open a little bit while opening the driver side door. If this is a feature I could not find it in the manual. This isn't the same as opening the windows with the remote (which also opens the moonroof for some reason).

Brake issues - The dealer did a brake flush free of charge but the pedal is still very inconsistent and I've never really enjoyed the brakes of the car. I intend to change to new rotors and pads but somehow it feels like a different problem (hydraulics, master cylinder, vacuum pump maybe)

I also recently went to my dealership for a chirping sound coming from the engine bay and they changed a high pressure pump free of charge under a TSB.
All was well recently until something else started squeaking in the engine bay (sigh). I'm sure they will fix it under warranty but definitely irritated with these strange issues.

Has anyone else experienced these problems as well?

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have a 2017 EX with 49K miles. I have had 2 problems so far. Water collects in my liftgate and poors into the rear cargo area when it is lifted. They tried to fix the problem but I am still getting some water in it. And the small piece of my passenger side door handle fell off. I am getting some pulsating when braking now as well. I would not buy another one

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
I have a 2017 EX with 49K miles. I have had 2 problems so far. Water collects in my liftgate and poors into the rear cargo area when it is lifted. They tried to fix the problem but I am still getting some water in it. And the small piece of my passenger side door handle fell off. I am getting some pulsating when braking now as well. I would not buy another one
When you close your liftgate, the washer fluid tube is hanging to far down and is preventing the top of the door from sealing. Simply clip an inch or 2 of tubing off and reinstall.

·
Banned
379 Posts
I had a 2017 EXL. Didn't have the window problem when opening door, but the brake pedal is garbage. It just doesn't have much to it but the brakes seem to work fine. I have a 2018 EXL now with basically same brake pedal. I guess I'm used to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts