Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2014 Corolla and the heated seats there heat up the seat in a minute. The Pilot takes 5 minutes to barely get warm.

I was expecting better performance from the heated seats in a Honda. Just wanted to know if anyone also feels the same and if they found a solution to this problem?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ours takes 2-3 minutes to feel the heat.... If the seats are really cold and your wearing heavy winter clothing, I'm sure it will take longer to feel the heat.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Use your remote starter and they should be warm when you get in. Otherwise, like anything cold, takes time to heat up, and as @Tanner noted, depends on how cold to start and what you are wearing. I feel mine in way less than 5 minutes though wearing jeans and ambient temps of -10 to -15C. I'm usually turning them from high to low somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes.

·
Banned
157 Posts
Honda seat heaters are lower output, so they take a little longer to warm up. That’s my preference, as the alternative in other brands gets too hot, too quickly, and probably at the risk of overheating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts