Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am having trouble finding correct information regarding the 4 pin or 7 pin wiring. I called the dealer and they say that the OEM is 4 pin?

I found the following parts that look like they are 7pin? 08L91-TG7-101 and 08L91-TG7-100
Although I can't tell the difference, and they both look like 7pin?

I see conflicting information, some youtube videos show it as 4 pin and some show the OEM as 7pin?

I want 7 pin, I want OEM and I want the dealer to do it. I also want the hitch and wiring through the bumper, and not hanging below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hello I am having trouble finding correct information regarding the 4 pin or 7 pin wiring. I called the dealer and they say that the OEM is 4 pin?

I found the following parts that look like they are 7pin? 08L91-TG7-101 and 08L91-TG7-100
Although I can't tell the difference, and they both look like 7pin?

I see conflicting information, some youtube videos show it as 4 pin and some show the OEM as 7pin?

I want 7 pin, I want OEM and I want the dealer to do it. I also want the hitch and wiring through the bumper, and not hanging below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I installed this part number - 08L91-TG7-100B on my 2019 EX-L. It is DEFINITELY a 7 pin connector. Get online with HondaPartsNow or CollegeHillsHonda where you can give them you VIN. Part numbers could vary by year or model.

·
Registered
243 Posts
It really helps if you include the year and model of your Pilot, either in your post or your signature.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the response.

It really helps if you include the year and model of your Pilot, either in your post or your signature.
I put it in the title? My pilot is a 2017 AWD Touring

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no problem. So I put the part number you gave me in hondapartsnow, and it says it won't fit my pilot? I thought when it came to the hitch and the wiring they were all the same for 2016+ ?

·
Registered
243 Posts
College Hills Honda is showing the -101 harness for all models of the 2017 year:
If you view the pdf instructions, it clearly shows a 7 pin connector.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts