Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 - 17” steel rims with sensors from a 2017 Honda Accord Touring Hybrid that I would like to use on my 2014 Pilot EX-L. Does anyone know if they’ll fit my Pilot with a 245/65/R17 winter tire ? Thanks !

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Go to wheel-size.com and check that the specs for bolt pattern and hub diameter are the same. This will let you know if it will fit.

Then you’ll have to do some additional homework to determine the load rating of the Accord rim vs Pilot rim. If the Accord rim load rating isn’t the same or better I would not risk it.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
You’ll also need to compare rim width and offset to determine how far in or out, relative to the fender, the rim will move. There may not be much room for the rim to move inwards.

·
Registered
17 Posts
2017 Accord should be 5x114.3 and alloy wheels came standard on all Accords, wonder where your 2017 steelies came from, and it is a Touring? Also it has got to be at least 7.5" or 8" to fit a 245, for safety reasons. 2014 Pilot is 5x120. So the answer is simply NO, and I do not think 2017 Accord wheels have sensors. Ask if you have more questions, I would be happy to answer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts