Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have this issue of screen display (infotainment) going completely black while driving sometimes. When this happens, I can still see the Rear Camera display and Lane Watch Display.
Has anyone seen this before?

This started happening after I got my audio updated at a local Honda Dealership

·
Registered
886 Posts
Not sure if these 30 posts regarding the black screen will help you or not. This was first posted back in 2015, but since you have a 2016 there might be some useful information.
If you just had service and the problem has appeared, I would contact the dealership first.

Center screen goes black

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if these 30 posts regarding the black screen will help you or not. This was first posted back in 2015, but since you have a 2016 there might be some useful information.
If you just had service and the problem has appeared, I would contact the dealership first.

Center screen goes black
Thanks for the help, but after reading that thread there's no answer?
My local dealership that updated my software is not helpful at all. I contacted them and they are saying they're not responsible for this as it is an 'unrelated' problem.
It makes me very frustrated that they're trying to charge me another hundreds of dollars for the issue they created :(

·
Registered
886 Posts
Have you at least disconnected the battery terminal and allowed everything to reset? I think that was the first reply in the linked posts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts