Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning when I opened the door to my garage, I noticed that all four of the windows to my 2016 Pilot Touring were halfway down. In addition to this, the moon roof had rolled back probably four to six inches. The keys were on my nightstand all night long and I did not do it. Any ideas what might be going on? Thanks.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Mine did it on a rainy day and no i did not press on the unlock button on the remote twice and hold on it. and now i have rust inside my car on the chair rail, everything functions on the power chair fine but i can see the rust and look for a way to wire brush it

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mine did it on a rainy day and no i did not press on the unlock button on the remote twice and hold on it. and now i have rust inside my car on the chair rail, everything functions on the power chair fine but i can see the rust and look for a way to wire brush it
Do you keep your keys in your pocket or on a belt loop chain?

·
Registered
135 Posts
In the past I have had all of my windows open along with the sunroof. I discovered the cause was , I had them in my pocket and when I leaned against something the unlock button was accidentally pressed and my windows opened. This has happened a couple of times, I now keep my fob in a different pocket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts