Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed paint peeling from 2016 Pilot on roof of car between sunroof and windshield. Service Bulletin 19-057 says that it should be covered by Honda since it is the White Diamond Pearl paint that is the problem. For some reason, that no one at Honda, can tell me, my VIN is not covered. This is an oversight by Honda but I don't know how to get it resolved. Please advise.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Just noticed paint peeling from 2016 Pilot on roof of car between sunroof and windshield. Service Bulletin 19-057 says that it should be covered by Honda since it is the White Diamond Pearl paint that is the problem. For some reason, that no one at Honda, can tell me, my VIN is not covered. This is an oversight by Honda but I don't know how to get it resolved. Please advise.
When you say "Honda" do you mean your local dealer? If so, I'd try another dealer first and then move it up to Honda corporate. The TSB does say that not all VINs are covered, no idea why any that fit the model and year range (which yours does) would be exempt but it does say it without providing reason.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts