Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day folks, I have some rust forming by the body and the plastic part which hold the rear camera and buttons to open the rear hatch. There are no screws to remove this plastic part. Anyone removed it b4 or have a diagram how? Im assuming I may have to get at it from the inside panel, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

·
Registered
11,391 Posts
Good day folks, I have some rust forming by the body and the plastic part which hold the rear camera and buttons to open the rear hatch. There are no screws to remove this plastic part. Anyone removed it b4 or have a diagram how? Im assuming I may have to get at it from the inside panel, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Definitely an inside job.

Reactions: Schleggo

·
Registered
70 Posts
It's held on with 2 to 3 10mm nuts I believe (could be 8mm). You remove the screw on the push trunk button on the bottom of the hatch. Then you unplug it. Then remove the whole trunk cover which are held in by clips, this is fairly easy. Then you'll see the three silver nuts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's held on with 2 to 3 10mm nuts I believe (could be 8mm). You remove the screw on the push trunk button on the bottom of the hatch. Then you unplug it. Then remove the whole trunk cover which are held in by clips, this is fairly easy. Then you'll see the three silver nuts.
Excellent! Thank you, weekend project added.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts