Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having multiple errors coming up all at once. Here is a list of the alarms; Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) problem, Trailer stability assist TSA, Power Steering System (ESP) problem, Hill start assist problem, emissions system problem, and All wheel drive system problem. Does anyone know what may be causing these issues?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am having multiple errors coming up all at once. Here is a list of the alarms; Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) problem, Trailer stability assist TSA, Power Steering System (ESP) problem, Hill start assist problem, emissions system problem, and All wheel drive system problem. Does anyone know what may be causing these issues?
Outside of a battery issue, poor build quality...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
243 Posts
Countless posts like this on the forum. Majority are fixed by replacing the battery, even if it tests good.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It happened just recently to my wife's 2016 EX-L. She got the dreaded "Christmas lights" on the dashboard. The problem was also intermittent. Sometimes the dashboard lights would come on and sometimes it would be ok. I put a scanner on her and there was a code P0369, Camshaft Position Sensor malfunction. She took the car to the dealer and it's gonna take them two weeks to fix the issue. Thank God my wife bought the extended warranty. I will update this thread once the dealership tells us what they replaced in the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another problem that just is popping up, it does not seem like it wants to shift until you let off the gas and press it again.
About ready to get rid of it. All the errors, emission problem, and not shifting. Leaving a bad taste in my mouth for a Honda.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts