Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am logged in to my google account but when I click the link it also says I do not have access, and provides a message box with a button to request access - shows that I am signed in, I also made sure I was signed in to same google account as I am for this forum - still no access. I requested access but don't know if Anekin still monitors that.
Same for me. I'm logged in to my Google account, but still get a request for access prompt.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am logged in to my google account but when I click the link it also says I do not have access, and provides a message box with a button to request access - shows that I am signed in, I also made sure I was signed in to same google account as I am for this forum - still no access. I requested access but don't know if Anekin still monitors that.
Same for me. I'm logged in to my Google account, but still get a request for access prompt. (Ignore the identical post from bamalamwv, immediately preceding this one. I inadvertently rejoined the forum using my Google account, and have requested that it be deleted.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same for me. I'm logged in to my Google account, but still get a request for access prompt. (Ignore the identical post from bamalamwv, immediately preceding this one. I inadvertently rejoined the forum using my Google account, and have requested that it be deleted.)
Same I am hoping we get access soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Too bad Honda did away with the printed service manuals. They were one of the reasons why it made so much more sense to buy a Honda vehicle. The online service manual portal is horrible. But, thanks for pulling down so much of it and sharing it with us!
I am not able to access these docs. Can you download some PDFs and send them over to me? Looking to swap out stock in my 2016 to get CarPlay.

Does anyone know if I can just swap the receiver to be 2017 or newer? Or do I need to get a screen with receiver.

Has anyone tried this swap with 2018 or 2019 parts in their 2016? Seen a lot of folks do it with 2017.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts