Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Looking for instructions on how to replace the fuel door grommet which holds the fuel door in place when it's locked. This is for a 2016 EXL.

Thanks

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!

Follow the link I have pasted below for most of the 2016 service manual which was posted here by Anekin007 back in 2015. Not sure which grommet you are talking about but the service manual has some information on the fuel tank, filler tube, and the fuel cap adaptor. Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

2016 Service Manual

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!

Follow the link I have pasted below for most of the 2016 service manual which was posted here by Anekin007 back in 2015. Not sure which grommet you are talking about but the service manual has some information on the fuel tank, filler tube, and the fuel cap adaptor. Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

2016 Service Manual

View attachment 148073
Great info!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum!!!!

2016 Service Manual

View attachment 148073
Thank you, ls973800. I sent my reply to the wrong post. Appreciate it!

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts