Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have changed the map and maf sensors all O2 sensors finally took it to Honda came back with bad fuel injectors and rails got that fixed and the light still came back on said bad O2 sensor under warranty on it so changed it again and light came back on 2 days later. 98k on the odometer this is my first honda and may be my last very frustrating have put $1800 in it and still not fixed any ideas on what else it could be Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We put oem parts on it Bosch ones and it was diagnosed from 2 places codes were p0175 and p0172 bank 1 and 2 to rich. They told me fuel injectors but to start with O2 sensors started there and then Honda replaced injectors and rails and still have the light on

·
Registered
441 Posts
We put oem parts on it Bosch ones and it was diagnosed from 2 places codes were p0175 and p0172 bank 1 and 2 to rich. They told me fuel injectors but to start with O2 sensors started there and then Honda replaced injectors and rails and still have the light on
How many miles does your car have?

·
Registered
2016 EXL AWD Nav with sensing , 2008 Corolla SE
868 Posts
P0159 is what it threw
P0159 is Bank2 sensor2 not performing as it should. Was this the sensor that you replaced? If it was, I would replace it with an OEM sensor which is NGK brand if I am not mistaken.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
P0159 is Bank2 sensor2 not performing as it should. Was this the sensor that you replaced? If it was, I would replace it with an OEM sensor which is NGK brand if I am not mistaken.
[/QUOTE
Yes it was I will get a NGK and try it again Thanks for helping

1 - 12 of 12 Posts