Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought a set of 20" 2016 touring wheels and tires from an ebay seller to put on our 2014 EX-L. brand new take offs with the continental tires. They did not come with TPMS sensors. Thought i could live with the light but that combined with my wife as primary driver and the fact that the VSA is disabled with a TPMS light, i ordered some used sensors from the 2014 18" wheels. I am happy to inform everybody they fit the 20" wheels perfectly and function properly.

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o678/kdev43/IMG_0607_zpssjpotrvr.jpg

·
Registered
101 Posts
It looks nice. wishing i can buy a 20" factory set as well when my 2016 Pilot comes. It will only have the factory 18" which i am planning to use for Winter.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Hi, all you photo bucket pictures are available through the link you shared. Just an FYI.
LMAO... don't think he's noticed this. Mods can you remove the link for him?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Randogers, the 2017 20" Elite rims fit perfectly IMHO on my 2009. Look good in opening - - not recessed or sticking out. No Wheelspacers. Using 2009 TPMS.
Clearance to calibers is fine. No tire rubbing noticed.

Using the 2009 OEM lug nuts again (so I have a classified ad for the like-new lugnuts and hub bore rings I had needed for 1.5 years w/Rover wheels - - anyone going w/RangeRover Wheels should contact me! buy this!).

Good luck! The tough part was finding take-off 20" Elite Rims, paying for them etc.... I probably have almost 4X more $$ into my Elite 20" setup than I had invested into the Rovers!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Maybe just me, but I don't like directional wheels or wheels with asymmetric spokes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts