Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if the 3rd gen EX-L's were available in Dark Cherry with black leather interior. I'm in the market for a used EX-L but can only find the cherry ones with tan interiors.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I am wondering if the 3rd gen EX-L's were available in Dark Cherry with black leather interior. I'm in the market for a used EX-L but can only find the cherry ones with tan interiors.
Google the sales brochures and look at the color combinations. Looks like the answer is no; cherry only came with beige leather.

Pilot-2016-Brochure.pdf (honda.com)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you airpeace. I was wondering why I couldn’t find any. They don’t exist!! Bummer. We have an ‘09 cherry with black leather and we love it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, a quick update even though this thread is old...we picked up our certified pre-owned 2016 EX-L in Dark Cherry Pearl after looking for MONTHS! We are excited. This is our 3'rd Pilot. We have had one of each generation and loved them all.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Glad you found what you were looking for!

Don't forget to disable the VCM and change your transmission fluid!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats on the purchase. Glad you found what you were looking for!

Don't forget to disable the VCM and change your transmission fluid!
Thank you Viper. As a professional GM technician of over 20 years I am well aware of the dangers of poor maintenance. I personally service our vehicle on schedule. It's much cheaper than a failed component. And as a professional GM technician of over 20 years, please take note that we did not buy a GM product! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts