Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a P0685 code and need to replace the PCM relay. I cannot find a diagram showing where this is located. I'm not the most mechanically inclined but figured this would be simple enough. Maybe it goes by another term or name I just don't know.

I found that with the accords they are under the dash but from what I found is the fuse locations but they don't seem to list what relays are. I found this but don't see it listed: 2009-2015 Honda Pilot Fuse Box Diagram (this was my initial post and questions, but I did find more information see below)

I found somewhere that these are called PGM fi1 and PGM fi2(found here, assuming this would apply to my vehicle ECM Relay Location: I Need to Know Where the ECM Wiring Relay Is ...). Would that be accurate? If so, I found where these are located, from the previous link outlining the fuse boxes. However I have 2 questions.

1. How do I know which one it is. Also the code seems to have cleared, should I just leave it for now until it comes back?
2. If not, question 1 again, how do I know which one it would be.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me with this.

·
Registered
908 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Gird your loins for the cost of these relays...and as D. Bob would say, replace the relay(s) rather than run with scissors, like I did.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts