Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Forgestar wheels in after a three month wait. Hard to find good looking wheels for the Pilot while still trying to keep the weight down.

Wheel Specs:

Forgestar F14
Piano Black
22x9
35 Offset
5x120
29.5 lbs

Tire Specs:

Nitto NT420's
265/40/22
34 lbs

Hard to get a picture of the wheels on the car with an iPhone. Looking to get some good pictures with an actual camera soon!

Mods:
VLEDS in All Interior Lights
XenonDepot 4300K HID Kit
Lamin-X Yellow Fog Light Covers
22x9 Forgestar F14's
Weather Tech Digital Floor Liners and Cargo Mat
Tinted Front Windows to Match OEM Rears

Would like to get cross bars, wrap front grill and rear chrome area in gloss black and maybe the OEM Honda Black Lighted Side Steps.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks great. and congrats on watching the weight! I'm test fitting 20" Rover wheels, so I've clearly given up on weight control!
Did you have to do anything regarding lug nuts or hub centric'g it??
Did your OEM TPMS transfer over?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

I did use hub centric rings, 74mm to 64.1mm. I went with the black Forgestar lug nuts. I used some OEM Pilot Touring TPMS sensors. Put them on the new wheels and had no lights.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks good:29:Always wonder if those Forgestar could handle the weight of a heavier suv. I've seen them on smaller suv but not something as big as a Pilot.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Always have loved your Pilot.

Yeah after checking with Forgestar and seeing a few Porsche Cayenne's, Infiniti FX's and Range Rover's with them, I decided I would try them out!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Love the look of the 22" wheels! I want some bigger wheels for my 2011 but was unsure if the 22" wheels would be to obnoxiously big. Glad to see they fit great! Plus we have the same color Pilot and that is the color wheels I am wanting to do. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Jared

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you! I love the look, couldn't be happier with the size and offset. I think some style wheels look rather large in 22" but it all depends on the style.

Diffinetly a sacrifice in ride comfort over 60mph in my opinion, but worth it for the look!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just got my Forgestar wheels in after a three month wait. Hard to find good looking wheels for the Pilot while still trying to keep the weight down.

Wheel Specs:

Forgestar F14
Piano Black
22x9
35 Offset
5x120
29.5 lbs

Tire Specs:

Nitto NT420's
265/40/22
34 lbs

Hard to get a picture of the wheels on the car with an iPhone. Looking to get some good pictures with an actual camera soon!

Mods:
XenonDepot 4300K HID Kit
22x9 Forgestar F14's

Would like to get cross bars, wrap front grill and rear chrome area in gloss black and maybe the OEM Honda Black Lighted Side Steps.
Your avatar picture looks familiar ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Stylinhonda! Please share info from these mode's! Just got a 17 EX-L and would love to have these:

Mods:
XenonDepot 4300K HID Kit
22x9 Forgestar F14's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts