Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team,

I need help ..... i have an annoying rattles somewhere within the confines of the passanger side of the dashboard. I have not found any step by step directions on how to take that apart without doing more damage . Please help .... ;), if there is something out there that shows how to disassemble that side it would be awesome

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,315 Posts
I recommend that you subscribe to an online manual like Alldata. You've probably already eliminated the one easy user service item, the cabin air filter. Dash removal is not for the faint of heart and might even increase the rattles.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I recommend that you subscribe to an online manual like Alldata. You've probably already eliminated the one easy user service item, the cabin air filter. Dash removal is not for the faint of heart and might even increase the rattles.....
Thank you , but it's already bad .... lol probaly a bad clip when wife went over a bad bump... not sure but it drives me nuts .... i have ocd for rattles

found this in case someone is having same issues.. ;)

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Forum member Nail Grease shared a PDF copy of the 2012 factory service manual here in the last year or two. It's the 2012 manual, the last year that printed manuals were available, but it covers the series. Search and ye shall find it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts