Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a pre owned 2015 pilot lx with 74, 000 miles. Had a wierd front right vibration that I found out was the washer fluid resovoir didn't have the tab to hold it to the frame. Anyways I have a 2006 element witch I love to death but I do the like the pilot (for different reasons of course) and I'm trying to set up the "customization settings" that I see in the owners manual. It says you can set the door lock features, interior light time etc. Just wondering how to do this. The manual says to use the up down/info button on the steering wheel. But my lx model dosent have this. Any advice would be great. Still learning about the car I've had it 3 days. Just found out the rear glass opens up and I'm finding hidden compartments everywhere ? lol. Thanks

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Most of those features are only on the Touring model with the upgraded I-MID system... not too much customizing can be done on an LX.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
return the 2015 and get the 2015 touring ..you will never look back .. also the LX does not have the alloy 18's and a lot of features like cintocrunch mentioned

1 - 3 of 3 Posts