Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a plethora of rattles, when going over uneven surfaces even slowly , but faster speeds make the most annoying a$$ sounds. The driver side door has a rattle that occurs as well sporatically. I have tightened all the i could on the outside, and made sure that there is nothing in the nooks and crannies, it just sounds like cheap ass plastic rattling. The car has never been taken off road or hit a pot hole, this is what is weird to me , cause i have friends that drive like manic freak s and their cars don't make a single rattle , same year.

Are there any tips , technical service bulletins, etc, that show where to start with the troubleshooting, and elminating out noises or the most common culprits.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anyone have any tsb how to take off the doors panels and the dash safely to inspect and see if all the clips and advise if there is any good padding material that can be used. Also i noticed that when i turn off the A/C in the car it makes kind of a squaking door noise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts