Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about seat covers for my newly-acquired Pilot because the seats are BLACK leather. I can't think of a better heat sink in summer than black leather.
In my searches, I'm finding middle row seats but none -- as in zero -- for the front seats that don't interfere with the airbags in the seats.
Does anyone have a recommendation for seat covers that don't block the airbags?

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Covercraft wet-suit material seat cover has been on my Aunt's '15 since new. It has held up for a little over 100k miles and recently had a tear in it so it was replaced for free by the company. Get it through Costco online as they give you a discount and sometimes they run a sale. The front seat covers have a cutout for the side airbags and map pockets on the back. It's custom fit so they look good but it does take about 2 weeks to arrive in the mail. 10/10 she would buy them again for her next car with cloth seats. She's spilled several times and no stains underneath; the original seats look unworn. She has the genuine Honda seat covers for the second row which fit more snug and have the fancy H logo but lack the neoprene thickness and alas don't sell them for the other rows. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Check out Katzkin if you want to recover your seat. All of their stuff is custom fit to the seat. Otherwise it looks like you are covered for a universal seat cover recommendation.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Wet Okole is where I go for any seat covers.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Covercraft wet-suit material seat cover has been on my Aunt's '15 since new. It has held up for a little over 100k miles and recently had a tear in it so it was replaced for free by the company. Get it through Costco online as they give you a discount and sometimes they run a sale. The front seat covers have a cutout for the side airbags and map pockets on the back. It's custom fit so they look good but it does take about 2 weeks to arrive in the mail. 10/10 she would buy them again for her next car with cloth seats. She's spilled several times and no stains underneath; the original seats look unworn. She has the genuine Honda seat covers for the second row which fit more snug and have the fancy H logo but lack the neoprene thickness and alas don't sell them for the other rows. Hope this helps.
It does; thank you @bryan12_TDI

1 - 7 of 7 Posts