Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 EX-L. I've seen several threads for other years on how to disable DRL function. Pulling DRL fuses doesn't work as it disables the high beam function also. I'm guessing the only way to disable this function permanently is via a code at a Honda dealership?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, that worked. I feel really un-smart right now. I overlooked that and was focusing on the #12 and #13 fuse locations. Thanks a bunch nealinator. Appreciate the help

·
Registered
2012 Honda Pilot Touring
84 Posts
I went through the same thing and just recently was given the same into on the thread I started. Just sharing the knowledge.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Pilot EX-L with RES
9 Posts
Please excuse my curiosity, but as someone with that same vehicle, why do you want to disable the DRL? It's a safety feature.

Scott C.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm a private investigator. That calls attention to me when I'm not wanting to be noticed. Especially at night. I also prefer no DRL's in spite of all that.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Pilot EX-L with RES
9 Posts
I'm a private investigator. That calls attention to me when I'm not wanting to be noticed. Especially at night. I also prefer no DRL's in spite of all that.
HaHa! Yes, that makes sense. I would not have thought about that.

Scott C.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
👍😎👍
Tom Selleck drove a Ferrari which is utter horse manure if you're wanting to go around unnoticed. Gray Honda Pilots tend to blend in better. Also is capable to transport all necassary equipment and is comfortable to spend hours of time in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tom Selleck drove a Ferrari which is utter horse manure if you're wanting to go around unnoticed. Gray Honda Pilots tend to blend in better. Also is capable to transport all necassary
equipment and is comfortable to spend hours of time in.
Necessary

1 - 10 of 10 Posts