Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi;
Hoping you can help...

I have PU Leather seat covers from FH Group Auto (Premium PU Leather Seat Covers Full Set - FH Group) that I am installing on my 2013 Pilot EX. Everything is fine, except for the front driver's seat; and the bottom back portion seat strap on the door side. I can't locate any area to feed the strap underneath the seat and the frame, to hook up with the other straps (underneath). It appears to be sealed. I unbolted the seat (did not remove the wiring), and still could not find any opening. As a result, that back bottom side sags when getting in and out of the car.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi;
Hoping you can help...

I have PU Leather seat covers from FH Group Auto (Premium PU Leather Seat Covers Full Set - FH Group) that I am installing on my 2013 Pilot EX. Everything is fine, except for the front driver's seat; and the bottom back portion seat strap on the door side. I can't locate any area to feed the strap underneath the seat and the frame, to hook up with the other straps (underneath). It appears to be sealed. I unbolted the seat (did not remove the wiring), and still could not find any opening. As a result, that back bottom side sags when getting in and out of the car.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts