Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, recently purchased a 2013 pilot and changed the bulbs in the parking button. I think I shorted the fuse because I changed them with the car on. Which fuse should I check change? Is this the small lights interior\exterior\main fuses? Thanks!

77D9C0EC-EAE6-4BA6-A5D3-59F344A4C797.jpeg
E9F37600-718B-4E46-8071-9E9CD6DDA795.jpeg

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Passenger Compartment Fuse Box Diagram
The interior fuse box is underneath the dashboard on the driver’s side.

Maybe Fuse 14... a 7.5AMP.....
handles these
Audio Unit Light, Audio Remote Switch Light, Audio-HVAC Display Unit Light, Ambient Light (Console, Pocket, Roof), A/T Gear Position Indicator Panel Light, Climate Control Unit Light or HVAC Control Unit Light, Glove Box Light, Cruise Control Combination Switch Light, Console Box Light, Hazard Warning Switch Light, Moonroof Switch Light, Multi-Information Switch Lights, Navigation Control Panel Light (Touring), Parking and Back-Up Sensor Switch Light, Rear Controller and Screen Light, Rear HVAC Control Panel Light or Rear Climate Control Panel Light, RES Auxiliary Jack Assembly Light, Seat Heater Switches Light, VSA OFF Switch Light, VTM-4 Lock Switch Light, Front Passenger's Airbag CUTOFF Indicator (2012-2015), HFL-Navigation Voice Control Switch (2012-2015)), HFL Switch (2012-2015), Interior Light Switch, HomeLink Switch

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I’ll start with checking 14. That sounds like the one I’m looking for. I’ll post back with the result.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good news...everything lit up! Thanks for the help on the correct fuse to replace.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts