Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to extend the life of my 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L without factory Nav. Would love a professional aftermarket solution with upgraded audio and Apple Car Play. Looking for a good solution, not budget. Anyone successful in putting in a Pioneer, Kenwood, Sony or similar aftermarket audio/radio/head unit replacement in these vehicles? If yes, what brand / model did you use, where did you have it done. Adding some newer technology like Apple Car Play would extend the life of this great vehicle - else wife wants a new one (Yikes!).

·
Registered
2,710 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pioneer MVH-1400NEX in my 2009 Pilot. Had to modify side panels to make room but once done it turned out Ok . I am so OCD and to be honest it looks not bad. The sound quality easily doubled even with the stock door speakers. Installed parking brake interface, SWI-RC steering wheel controller interface and Extra reverse camera ( along with the rear view mirror internal display ). I'd love to know how to get the feed from the stock camera and feed it into the radio.
I have my S2000 with an $8000 competition system and at the same volume (low 1/4) the Pilot is not bad (compared). I'll take pics and post it up tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts