Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
5,092 Posts
Welcome and thanks for registering at piloteers.org. We are glad you have chosen to be part of the community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Please take a moment to look over the FAQ section. If you need assistance please use the “message” function to contact any staff member.

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to register at the Honda Owners web site. It is full of information you may find useful about your particular Honda vehicle(s).

Enjoy and all the best,

Daltongang

·
Registered
164 Posts
Best way to kill forums is to basically say go search. If you want to help maybe link the thread that has the answers to his specific question.

I say this because I’ve seen your cut and paste response several times and I think it’s a useless response.

Most forums are already dead.

·
Administrator
5,092 Posts
When the time comes I plan on putting on the Bilstein 2 5100 Series Struts,2 5100 Series Shocks package. Always had good luck with Bilstein.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
i went with the bilsteins from rock auto due to reported fitment issues with the latest batches of kyb.

Got an opinion on the Bilsteins vs the OEM? I've placed some Bilsteins on other cars with great results, but those are more performance-oriented cars. Our Pilot is our bus.

·
Administrator
5,092 Posts
Got an opinion on the Bilsteins vs the OEM? I've placed some Bilsteins on other cars with great results, but those are more performance-oriented cars. Our Pilot is our bus.
My results may not be the same as sygdwm but when I put them on my truck I found the ride to be stiffer than the OEMs that come on it. The stiffer ride was not a problem to me as the truck was also my towing vehicle.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Thanks. The Bilsteins on the weekend track car are rebuildable for a fraction of the replacement cost, and the rebuild can include changes to rate profile.

Unlikely the Pilot will do many track days though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.