Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have put a little over 2,000 miles on the Nexen Roadian HP's and am very happy with them. They are much more responsive than the Michelin tires, very good in rain, and hold the road well with a very reliable and noticeable gradual audible warning of approaching the limits of traction. I need to have Walmart rebalance them again as they have a minor vibration above 60 mph.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2011 pilot touring I just put 245/70/17 on mine they are same with as stock but 1 inch taller. I went with the bfg ko 2 and they are awesome!

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Running Geolanders still no issues with mud /snow rain ..only downfall is that the tread ware really sucks only 30 k and they are almost due to replacement .

May purchase again since they handle awesome in foul weather.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Applied a set of new 265-60-18 Yokahama Geolandar A/T G015 tires and DENSO 5500206 TPM's from RockAuto on a second set of stock wheels yesterday. No rubbing in full-lock steering in either direction. No issues with TPMS lights and no need to reprogram to accommodate new sensors. I thought the TPMS would have an issue with new sensors but nope!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Applied a set of new 265-60-18 Yokahama Geolandar A/T G015 tires and DENSO 5500206 TPM's from RockAuto on a second set of stock wheels yesterday. No rubbing in full-lock steering in either direction. No issues with TPMS lights and no need to reprogram to accommodate new sensors. I thought the TPMS would have an issue with new sensors but nope!
Pics!

Also if I read your username correctly I'd love to see the Lingenfelter Z06 and hear more about it! I didn't see an intro post by you, make one with info on that Z06!

·
Registered
59 Posts
My daughter drives the Pilot and her BF lives on gravel road so it's now and regularly a big mess. I'll snap an image when it appears respectable.

The Z06 is an '08 and LPE put their 630hp set-up in it. While still in winter hibernation right now, it hauls the mail when given the whip. I worry about going to jail every time we take it out but my son loves it!

edit: she washed it!

Pilot.jpg

21 - 33 of 33 Posts