Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Last night I was investigating a clunck coming from the engine bay or suspension. I crawled under the passenger side and happened to see what looked like a rubber component on the back of the engine, leaking oil. could this be an engine mount and the source of the noise? In the attached picture ive circled what appeared to be leaking. you can see the oil that has dripped down. View attachment 140491

·
Registered
2011 Pilot EX-L
144 Posts
Man, does no one take pictures without Instagram filters anymore?
I've spent more time under my car than pavement, probably, and I can't make out what the heck am I looking at with this filter on. I can see CV shaft, I can see steering rack, I guess. I can't see the the exact location and extent of the leak, though.
#nofilter

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Man, does no one take pictures without Instagram filters anymore?
I've spent more time under my car than pavement, probably, and I can't make out what the heck am I looking at with this filter on. I can see CV shaft, I can see steering rack, I guess. I can't see the the exact location and extent of the leak, though.
#nofilter
cost too much to do that .. we all like doing the fred flinstone technology

·
Registered
2011 Pilot EX-L
144 Posts
cost too much to do that .. we all like doing the fred flinstone technology
Camera phone is what I take about 90% of my pictures now. Just don't have any of those filters enabled, and you can take decent ones no prob. Most cameras now take better pictures than all digital cameras could until around 2009.
Looking at my wife's facebook most chicks 35 and older are so heavily filtered with those stupid IG filters in their pictures it makes me laugh every time, as they look like Mrs. Potatohead, because they use such a strong wrinkle removal "glamour beautifying" filter (which all that it does is apply "gaussian blur" to a face making it look like a 2D cartoon character).
How can anyone look at that picture and say "yep, that's what I look like IRL, no doubt" or even "daayum, I look so much better in this picture than IRL"?

But that just makes me laugh. Reason I snapped at this picture is because nowadays I'm seeing technical progress reports (as in onsite construction reports) and even safety incident reports coming with pictures with IG filters enabled. I draw a line there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts