Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having Honda pilot 2012 EX and like to install a power tailgate. Is it possible to install, where I can buy the parts? I saw in ebay Power tailgate motor available for sale, whether it will help. I am living in Dubai.

·
Registered
Pilot II EX
39 Posts
I am having Honda pilot 2012 EX and like to install a power tailgate. Is it possible to install, where I can buy the parts? I saw in ebay Power tailgate motor available for sale, whether it will help. I am living in Dubai.
I think its impossible

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,335 Posts
I've seen a third gen aftermarket, but not a second gen. I'm sure they exist.

·
Registered
Pilot II EX
39 Posts
Any particular reason
Hello, sorry for my Russian-English.

If I understand correctly, you want to install an electric tailgate on your car. I think this is impossible, because you need a special wire and a CAN connection, and you need a new dashboard, it's all very difficult to install, I'm not talking about mechanics, but about electrical components.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, sorry for my Russian-English.

If I understand correctly, you want to install an electric tailgate on your car. I think this is impossible, because you need a special wire and a CAN connection, and you need a new dashboard, it's all very difficult to install, I'm not talking about mechanics, but about electrical components.
So sad to hear that . Thanks a lot. I thought i will visit a scrap yard and look for a Touring model and if i can adopt any components related to power tail gate .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts