Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
Sorry to bring back an old post.
I had several PM's on how I changed the LCD display to accept the Kenwood double-din head unit. I could not figure out how to attach pictures to a PM.

Attachments

Reactions: M0T0R1884
You will need a line level converter and cable to attach it to the amp. I used a Metra 80-Watt Adjustable Line Output Converter. You also need a cable to connect it to your amp. I used a Steren RCA Y-Adapter - 1 Male To 2 Male. I got both on Amazon for $17 shipped. I only used one channel of the level converter and then used the Y adapter to feed both channels of the amp. The reason I did it that way is because the level converter puts a load on the HU. I'm not sure what that load it but if you use both channels, the impedance will be 1/2 lower. So if the converter has a 4 ohm load, paralleling both channels will yield a 2 ohm load and that may be too much for the HU. Next, you need to figure out which cable on the back of the HU (LX, EX or EX-L without Navi or RES) or external amp (Navi, RES or Touring) goes to the subwoofer. I used crimp on taps to tap into the wires without having to cut anything. You can get those at Home Depot or Lowes. Last, you have to disable the ANC microphones. Someone said you can unplug a cable from the ANC unit but I believe in my model (EX-L non-Navi) that the ANC electronics are built into the HU so I had to disable the front and rear ANC mics. I posted on how to do that. As an FYI, the car is significantly louder when it goes into ECO mode without ANC. It depends on what speed and load is on the engine but it is noticeable. So you have to decide if that bothers you. You can do some testing by going into the diagnostic mode of the radio (Hold Preset buttons 1 & 6 while powering radio on). Then toggle ANC off using the Preset 1 button. You will have to toggle it on and off several times as the first few times you turn it off, you will hear a hum at varying levels. Once you have it off with no hum, drive around town and on the highway at different speeds to decide if the noise bothers you. If not, disconnect the ANC mics and you are ready to install the amp. If you don't disable the ANC, you will get a loud rumble through your sub.

As far as running the power cable, I posted some annotated pictures of that. I found that it is easiest to poke a hole in the firewall grommet from the inside, near the e-brake pedal. The outside is covered by the brake master cylinder so you can't get at it easily but will see the wire emerge into the engine compartment as you start feeding it. A little electrical lubricant on the wire makes it pull much easier without damaging the grommet and you can make a very small hole in the grommet that will seal tightly around your power cable that way without having to silicone it. If you are putting the amp under the driver's seat, you can probably get away with #6 or #8 wire. I went for the passenger seat so I ran #4. Then you just run speaker wire from the HU sub output to the level converter (which goes right next to the amp).

Good luck and if you have any other questions, drop me a line.

Joe
Hey Toolman,

So I've received much feedback and it's split 50/50 on how to do this, maybe you can help?

Trying to install aftermarket sub/amp in a 2013 EX-L. I want to disable the factory sub. If I am adding in a LOC and disabling the factory sub, do I want to tap into the subwoofer line coming FROM the factory sub amp (high level, where is it?), the rear speakers (then I can't control the sub through the head unit) or tap the sub line BEFORE the amp? I've been told the LOC (PAC LP72 with a gain) will convert the speaker level signal to a line level signal if I go in after the amp and then I will still retain control of the new amp and sub level from the HU, which I want to do. Thought, please? Thanks.

Discussion starter · #63 ·
Just a quick up-date on some of the improvements from this weekend.

I added a second JL Audio 13TW5 13"flat sub
Replaced the 5 channel JL Amp
Added a JL Audio HD 600/4 for the front & rear speakers
Added a JL Audio HD 1200/1 for the 2 subs
Added a Maestro RR steering wheel control. This not only makes it easy to up-grade the head-unit but it adds the Pilots read-outs on the head-unit.

I will add some more pictures (who knows they may even be clearer) and a review on the Maestro after I have had some more time with it. For now all I can say with the 2 amps you can hear the Pilot coming down the road :p

Attachments

Discussion starter · #65 ·
I use a Kenwood Excelon kdc-x693 deck, what do you have your time alignment set up at? If you don't mind me asking.
To be honest, I just finished the up-date yesterday and when I powered down the system I lost all of the settings (including time alignment, crossover points and EQ settings). I am still adjusting the the Matrix and amp gains, when this is done I will start on the time alignment and EQ settings. It's just like starting all over again.

I do remember I fudged the subs distance quite a bit to bring it more up front.

Discussion starter · #66 ·
Time for another up-date. The MDF sub box was replace today with a fiberglass box. With the fiberglass box the internal air space is large and comes closer to the mfg specs for the two subs. Another plus is the fiberglass box is about 20 to 30 pounds lighter than the MDF box.

I had a PM asking how to do a fiberglass box so here are some pictures.

Attachments

Time for another up-date. The MDF sub box was replace today with a fiberglass box. With the fiberglass box the internal air space is large and comes closer to the mfg specs for the two subs. Another plus is the fiberglass box is about 20 to 30 pounds lighter than the MDF box.

I had a PM asking how to do a fiberglass box so here are some pictures.

Nice update DMG! I know they are playing lower with more volume.

Discussion starter · #68 · (Edited)
Nice update DMG! I know they are playing lower with more volume.
Thank you, yes the subs do play lower. To keep the system with a balanced sound the sub amp need to be turned down a bit.

I also finished sound deadening the rear doors, back cargo door and plastic trim pieces.

I think this system is about done..... except for adding a Hex Pro DSP and maybe a I-pad mini.

Attachments

Awesome build!! I'm actually hoping you can help me with something.. do you by chance have a wiring diagram for the stock amp? I have a '15 SE and I'm looking to by-pass the stock amp with an aftermarket amp. I'm going to run new wires from the amp to the speakers, but I am hoping you have the diagram that shows which wires going in to the amp are for which speakers.

Discussion starter · #70 ·
Awesome build!! I'm actually hoping you can help me with something.. do you by chance have a wiring diagram for the stock amp? I have a '15 SE and I'm looking to by-pass the stock amp with an aftermarket amp. I'm going to run new wires from the amp to the speakers, but I am hoping you have the diagram that shows which wires going in to the amp are for which speakers.

Sorry I can't help you out, the Pilot has was totaled almost a year ago.

Bit of a necro post, but in case anyone comes with similar question (factory amp wiring), there you go:

Audio-nav connector locations are if looking at unit back
Pin numbers: looking at wire side of connector with lock tab up, top row first, then bottom.
Connector A(24P) (bottom left)
6/7 (yello/brown) RR +/- preamp
10/11 (pink/lt blue) RL -/+ preamp
17 (yellow) SW +B remote signal to amp
18/19 (pink/blue) FR -/+ preamp
22/23 (red/green) FL -/+ preamp

Connector D (24P) (right next to A)
12/24 (red/lt blue) SUB +/- preamp
9/10 (pink/blue) Center -/+ preamp

Connector E(20P)
1/2 (brown/yellow) RS485 -/+ - communication to amp (likely remote settings)
11(grey) Shield for wires 1/2

Amplifier connectors:
Connector A: (24P) (mostly speaker outputs)
1 (black) Main ground
6/7 (blue/red) RR speaker -/+
8/9 (black/red) RR satellite speaker -/+
10/11 (blue/grey) RL satellite speaker +/-
12 (purple) Main +B power
13 (black) sub ground
14/15 (red/white) SUB -/+
16/17 (pink/black) Center -/+
18/19 (blue/red) FL speaker +/-
20/21 (red/brown) FR speaker +/-
22/23 (blue/red) RL speaker -/+
24 (purple) +B sub power

Connector B (28P)
1/15 (brown/yellow) RS485 -/+ communication
2 (yellow) Amp Remote +B
3/17 (blue/pink) Center +/- input
4/18 (red/lt blue) Sub +/- input
5/19 (green/red) FL +/- input
6/20 (blue/pink) FR +/- input
7/21 (lt blue/pink) RL +/- input
8/22 (brown/yellow) RR +/- input
10/23 (brown/yellow) Nav voice prompts -/+ input
11/25 (white/red) Front ANC -/+ input
12/26 (green/black) Rear ANC -/+ input
13/14 (brown/red) Right twitter -/+ output
27/28 (white/brown) Left twitter +/- output

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->

I ran into two small problems:

(1) I had some problems with the paint curing correctly with the cold and moisture here in Seattle. I solved that by turning the heater on in the shop.

(2) The back-up camera. None of the local Honda dealers would let me look at the shop manuals to look at the camera wiring. I solved that with the help of eBay. I bought the 4 book set of Honda shop manuals ($215.00), they showed up yesterday and the back-up camera is now working.

(3) The Pac interface was working until last night, I lost the volume control and now that is fixed.

I spent some time adjusting the system and I could not be happier with the outcome! The Kenwood’s time alignment works great, I had to set the sub up as though it was 16’ away from my ears. Now the bass plays as though it is mounted in the front of the cabin. The amount of EQing need was very small, nothing added just a few bands needed a little subtracting.

Sitting in the front seat it sounds like the band is playing on the dashboard, so I am very happy with the sound stage.

Center stage: it still wanders a very little, I hope with some more time on tuning I can overcome this. When I removed the center dash, there is a spot for a center speaker I hoped I could use. But using the double DIN Kenwood there just was not enough room to mount a center speaker, unless I raised it up off of the dash.

I still am working on a few things like; redoing the finished floor covering the sub and adding a little more sound-deadener to the back door.

OK you are right……………….. No pictures or it didn’t happen! I will be doing more pictures in the next week or so (using a better camera and not a cell phone). Here is one quick picture of the center dash.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->
Wow Great Job ! This is the first time i have seen the radio replace the display screen. Also have you ever heard of NavTools there on YouTube and claim to add carplay to 2011-2014 pilots

61 - 74 of 74 Posts