Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

2012-2015 TAILGATE DIAGRAMS AND CONNECTORS INFO

5691 Views 10 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  melissamcgee0106
I've noticed a few people having issues with tailgates hope this helps...

Text Design Parallel Pattern Font
Text Parallel Diagram Plan Technical drawing
Text Pattern Design Pattern Technical drawing
Technical drawing Plan Text Diagram Drawing
Text Diagram Parallel Font Schematic
Text Diagram Design Pattern Plan
Text Organism History Paper
Text Adaptation Organism Paper Font
Vehicle
Text Technology Electronics Landscape
Reactions: aggrex
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2018 EX-L AWD w/Sensing
114 Posts
Definitely agree with dr bob's assessment. I just cannibalized my power liftgate on a 3rd Gen to install a temporary disable switch. There's SO MUCH going on with this, that it would probably be an impossible task. I've seen posts/ads for aftermarket power liftgate kits. That might be a better option. (Let someone else do the design.)

One thing... @dr bob
I have a 2011 CRV-SE (which is basically a base model with alloy wheels, tinted windows, better stereo (with steering wheel controls), and different interior trim. Consider it an LX+.) It didn't come with intermittent wipers!!! :oops:

Through some wonderful posting on the CRV equivalent forum, I learned that I could buy the replacement wiper control stalk for the EX level CRV, and replace mine, and voila!!! Intermittent wipers!!! I'm sure this is a RARE occurrence, HONDA putting the wires/feature in place, just leaving out the proper switch, but boy was I happy. Best $60 upgrade I put on that car! Still driving it, and I use the intermittent wipers all the time. I can't believe HONDA chose to do that, it makes NO SENSE.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts