Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had the issue of the trip odometer resetting every single time I restart the car? 2011 Honda Pilot touring. Anyone have a fix?

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
2,971 Posts
Does the 2011 have a push button type switch for resetting the odometer? If it does like the 2005 perhaps that switch is stuck in the depressed state. Have you tried jiggling the switch?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Has anyone had the issue of the trip odometer resetting every single time I restart the car? 2011 Honda Pilot touring. Anyone have a fix?
The 2011 Touring has the screen in the middle of the main gauges on the dash. If you scroll through them in while park, there's a settings option that will allow you to change the trip odometer behavior I believe (and many other things).

·
Registered
5 Posts
For me it doesn't happen every time I start the car but randomly. I haven't looked into it too much but I am guessing it has something to do with the setting that allows it to self-reset after you fill the tank with gas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts