Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These 17" alloy wheels are from a 2011 Pilot Touring and are in great condition. The discoloration on the spokes may look like scratches but it is actually some sort of road grime that is embedded in the very finely machined ribs on these wheels. With some patience and elbow grease they can be polished up with a magic eraser. Center caps and TMPS sensors are included. I took a look on Ebay and saw similar wheels listed for $160 - $200+ each. My price is less than 1/2 that. Asking $300 for the set, shipping not included. If there is enough interest, I would be willing to split them up and sell them individually for spares.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you were local I'd grab them! GL w/ your sale

·
Registered
7 Posts
Rick Miley,

I'd be very interested in your wheel set. I've been looking for these exact wheels, with TPMS and center caps. How much would shipping be? I'm in UT.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They weigh 27 pounds each, so shipping cost is up there. Using dimensions of 20"x20"x10" I'm getting estimates of $250 for the 4 of them from Tampa to Salt Lake City. Fedex says the "published rate" is $160, but I can't figure out how to actually get that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts