So we drove all day Saturday and Sunday morning it would not start. Fuel pump turns on, power seems to be going to the starter, relay by gas pedal seems fine after switching it with the relay next to it.
- 2011 with 109k miles
- battery tested fine and is new
- radio, lights work, key is fine
- the locks work but not always does it alarm.
- all fuses seem to be fine, tried without key on ignition and again with key in ignition and turn to start position.
- oil needs to changed appt was scheduled for Monday but couldn't make it since it's not starting
- check dip stick and oil was barely at the tip of it. Very strange to me. I use synthetic oil and I normally change it myself. No leaks.
- tried 1 / 6 radio button and power, got 8 digit and got the code online and nothing really seemed to work after I enter the code. I cannot get the 8 digit to appear again.
- my thoughts were maybe anti theft is the problem but I'm not seeing anything other than the radio to enter the code I entered.