Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep having this problem with my pilot code po60A shows and say there a problem with the pcm i have been all week trying to fix the issu the car shuts off when driving and i dont know what else to do anymore someone with the same problem please help me. Thanks

·
Registered
9,507 Posts
Possible Causes of P060A
  • Engine Control Module (ECM) Programming
  • Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
  • Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM) harness is open or shorted
  • Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM) circuit poor electrical connection
Have you had any work done recently where someone unclipped connectors?
  • Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Any recent spills into the engine bay? If so, I buy a can of CRC Electronic Cleaner and clean any oil soaked conectors. Outside first. Then unclip inspect and straighten pins if necessary. Spray cleaner, let dry and reconnect.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Possible Causes of P060A
  • Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Any recent spills into the engine bay? If so, I buy a can of CRC Electronic Cleaner and clean any oil soaked conectors. Outside first. Then unclip inspect and straighten pins if necessary. Spray cleaner, let dry and reconnect.
Possible Causes of P060A
Im checking the sparkplugs now someone i saw post it the same problem n it was that i change 3 pc already and it keep saying its that pc

·
Registered
129 Posts
Do you live in an area with rodents? Could they have chewed on something?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts