Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
21 - 40 of 143 Posts

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
6,139 Posts
For the 2011 owners, have you tried the procedure on page 93 of the Navigation Manual. There is a selection for manually correcting the time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same issue here 2011 Pilot Touring Nav. Clock one hour ahead and no way to change it. Manual clock setting stays @ 12:00 and though I can make the change on the screen committing it fails.

·
Registered
3 Posts
For the 2011 owners, have you tried the procedure on page 93 of the Navigation Manual. There is a selection for manually correcting the time.
Did that multiple times it will not commit. I even pulled the battery and they re-entered the nav and radio codes to no avail. I went into the nav reset but on the touring the screen was different and I did not see the "all clear in the menu" as per
. The diags in these menus show all clear. I even called the local honda dealer and he hasn't heard of this... yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same exact issue here on my 2011 pilot exl.
it occurred 1/1/22. Seems like it happened at about the same time for everyone? Really feels like software issue. Is it possible to change the time zone on the nav system or is that automatically set? I’m guessing not, but thought I’d toss it out there

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same issue here 2011 Pilot Touring Nav. Clock one hour ahead and no way to change it. Manual clock setting stays @ 12:00 and though I can make the change on the screen committing it fails.
UPDATE
I found this on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/HondaOdyssey/comments/ruokty
READ THIS

·
Registered
2011 Honda Pilot Touring
16 Posts
I just got back from Pensacola, FL which is central time and it was an hour ahead and drove into EST in Atlanta and so far it's still holding at the correct time. 2011 Touring.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I have a 2011 Pilot EX-L w/NAV. Starting today 1/2/22 I've noticed the clock is one hour ahead. For instance now at 3:20PM my time, the clock shows 4:20PM. I've gone into settings to do a clock adjustment, and it always shows 12:00 as the time on the GPS screen. It lets me set it, but as soon as I press the center control to set it, the screen version of the clock resets to 12:00.

Turning off Time Zone Automatic and Daylight Automatic makes no difference. I have disconnected the battery cable for 5 minutes, and the clock quickly returns to one hour ahead.

My current system information is:
Database Area: United States
Database Version: 4.92
Software Version 2.01.01

Has anyone else encountered this? Would obtaining a new more up to date GPS disk perhaps help?

Thanks!
Yes! Thinking the same thing about updating GPS disk! At least others have the same issue and I’m not crazy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,

I have a 2011 Pilot EX-L w/NAV. Starting today 1/2/22 I've noticed the clock is one hour ahead. For instance now at 3:20PM my time, the clock shows 4:20PM. I've gone into settings to do a clock adjustment, and it always shows 12:00 as the time on the GPS screen. It lets me set it, but as soon as I press the center control to set it, the screen version of the clock resets to 12:00.

Turning off Time Zone Automatic and Daylight Automatic makes no difference. I have disconnected the battery cable for 5 minutes, and the clock quickly returns to one hour ahead.

Software Version 2.01.01

Has anyone else encountered this? Would obtaining a new more up to date GPS disk perhaps help?

Thanks!
I am having the same issue. I have a 2011 Honda Pilot Touring with navigation in Georgia. The clock is one hour ahead starting on January 2, 2022. Unable to change manually through the navigation system. It's driving me crazy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

Software Version 2.01.01

Thanks!
I have the same issue! Could it be a GPS issue from Honda's satilite.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
6,139 Posts
I have the same issue! Could it be a GPS issue from Honda's satilite.
Honda doesn't have a satellite. Per zroger73 above post, looks like it is a software issue dealing with the calendar. Hopefully it will get fixed via and update before it resolves itself in August.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

Software Version 2.01.01

Thanks!
Same issue on a 2011 Pilot Touring. Who can I call to inform?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2011Pilot and like many of you my clock is one hour ahead it’s making me crazy! I use my car the entire day to visit patients and I am always looking at the click….I hope the fix it soon! I’m also glad to see I was t the only one it happened to…

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,

Software Version 2.01.01

Thanks!
Same exact problem. I found an older thread that suggested either disconnecting battery or removing fuse for radio for 5 min. Some of the posts said updating the gps didn’t work. Any help you can give is appreciated. I will try battery in the am.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes i tried it. That’s what the first poster explained the steps for manual change, but when you go through them the time won’t save and immediately changes back to 12:00 in the menu but once you exit it’s still the same incorrect time 1 hr ahead.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

Software Version 2.01.01

Thanks!
Exactly the same issue with one-hour ahead. On my 2011 Touring Pilot. Just noticed today but it could have occurred on the 2nd as well.

21 - 40 of 143 Posts