Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Here's what I've got. Ran fine day before then parked. Went out next morning and everything lights up as it should but will not crank at all. Battery is fine. No signal to starter solenoid when key is in start position. Jumped Batt+ to starter solenoid and engine cranks great but no start. Swapped start cut-out relays. Checked fuses in all 3 fuse boxes.No gear position is indicated on the dash no matter what gear I put it in. Reverse lights come on when when in reverse. Hooked up to MACtools handheld scanner which looks at ABS and OBDII codes. Scanner says no ABS codes but will not communicate with OBDII. Originally I was thinking the Neutral/Gear position sensor because there's no gear position indicated. Now with the scanner not communicating with the PCM I'm kinda thinking it may be that. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you figure out the issue? I'm having the same problem with my 2011 honda pilot. I'm thinking about replacing the starter first then if that doesn't fix the issue I will replace the nuteral gear sensor that is located behind the front driver wheel.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts