Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have the issue where the memory seat setting creeps forward over time. Our 2011 touring seat back moves fwd ever so slighty so that in about a week your sitting straight up and have to adust it back and re-save the setting. Happens on both memory settings. Reminds me of an aftermarket stereo I used to have where clock would be off about 5 min after a month went by.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had a similar issue with my 07 EXL. I raise the seat to its highest setting because i’m short. The seat would gradually lower and/or tilt back. Finally figured out that when exiting the car my weight on the side of the leather seat created a bulge that pressed down on the power switch. I never noticed the seat moving as i was standing up but it happened regularly. I dont have memory seats but because i set to max height it was clear the seat was moving over time. Sometimes I wouldn’t notice it until the mirrors seemed out of position!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds interesting but ours is in the settings I have to physically reset the memory seat to a new position and save it again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts