8 Posts
Hi All,
This my first post.
Currently have 2005 Pilot with 389k.
Saw this 2010 w/ 4wheel. Asking $9k.
Having it checked out.
Any thoughts?
Thanks.
I bought mine no trade 2 years ago for $11,000, water pump, idler wheel, serpentine belt and all new tires and breaks.
Back up camera is small but can line up the ball to the trailer perfectly. All these repairs would have been expensive, saved $2,000 as always with no trade and get best price for private sale. Check Car fax not one of the many thousands caught in floods where the electronics go bad 6 months later. Don't change the rear end oil as recommended if there is nothing wrong. It took a thousand miles for the new noise to go away even after doing many slow figure eights to get the new Honda oil to work in. Dealer said they check but don't so it if it is OK. Running great as long as you use good gas, Mobile, Exxon or add Lucas Gas treatment to clean and lubricate the injectors or you get engine lights and gas mileage goes from 21/19 to 15MPG. Blinking "D" comes and goes, bought the oil switch that was recommended, but the error hasn't come back even though I never put it in! Just went reverse and foward and tried different gears to vary the oil pressure, may be crazy but it worked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts