Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Pilot is bottoming out when idling in park. Anyone have ideas what it could be? Fuel issue? Spark plug? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
For a ten year old vehicle what maintenance has or has not been done? This information could help the forum help you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For a ten year old vehicle what maintenance has or has not been done? This information could help the forum help you.
Just normal stuff. It does need a set of spark plugs but I do not know of that will address the problem. Seems like it may be fuel related.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,274 Posts
Just normal stuff. It does need a set of spark plugs but I do not know of that will address the problem. Seems like it may be fuel related.
Does normal stuff include timing belt, water pump, tensioner, valve adjustment, coolant, brake fluid, and power steering pump fluid replacement, transmission fluid, and rear differential fluid as well as cleaning/replacing the PVC valve, MASS sensor, throttle body, fuel injectors?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yeah this is one of those items that could be one of many possibilities. I'd personally start with the IAC valve.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts