Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

I am new to the website. I have a question, please help me.
I am researching 2010 Honda Pilot 2wd 4dr Touring w/Navi and the best price that I found was 33,800. Is it good? Any ideas?

According to the TrueCar and Edmunds it is a good price. Does anybody knows similar website, which contains significant information about deals, prices, dealers.

2010 Honda Pilot 2WD 4dr Touring w/Navi - New Car Price Report

Thank you in advance for your time guys,

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Hello everybody,

I am researching 2010 Honda Pilot 2wd 4dr Touring w/Navi and the best price that I found was 33,800. Is it good? Any ideas?

According to the TrueCar and Edmunds it is a good price. Does anybody knows similar website, which contains significant information about deals, prices, dealers.

It is an excellent price. Edmunds actually has dealer cost at $33,589 including the 2% holdback.

·
Banned
245 Posts
Hello everybody,

no,the 2010's are leftovers. you can get better deals.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello everybody,

Not bad! I paid $35.5K for a 4X4 Touring with RES. The money saved off the MSRP came with some inital problems that are still being sorted out. I say shop around. There are many good SUV's out there. I suggest you read some more of the posts in the forum. I have personally spend many hours typing in this forum describing my dissapointment with my Honda Pilot purchase. I'm sure you will find more people who have had similar bad experiences. Think hard before you fork over the cash. Buyer beware!

Happy car shopping!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everybody,

NO HELL NO

·
Registered
4,006 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,148 Posts
Great images team. But I guess closing is good,,,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts