Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, after massive trouble shooting on my 09 Pilot due to the issues described in my other thread, would anyone have a downloadable wiring schematic for all the harnesses on a 2009 Pilot. I have a short somewhere in the CAN harness and rather view a schematic opposed to ripping apart the harnesses

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all, after massive trouble shooting on my 09 Pilot due to the issues described in my other thread, would anyone have a downloadable wiring schematic for all the harnesses on a 2009 Pilot. I have a short somewhere in the CAN harness and rather view a schematic opposed to ripping apart the harnesses
Wish I knew someone with All data or Michelle

·
Registered
3 Posts
yea i have the service manual for it. Also have access to AllData. Was wondering what he was trying to get info on. Factory Service Manual and AllData basically got same info. jroptop if you need me to pull something up let me know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yea i have the service manual for it. Also have access to AllData. Was wondering what he was trying to get info on. Factory Service Manual and AllData basically got same info. jroptop if you need me to pull something up let me know.
any chance you could post the headlights wiring harness diagram for a 2011 Honda Pilot. My low beamswent out, but all my bulbs, fuses and relays are good. Need to search the harness for a short.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts