Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

My wife got hit a couple months back totalling our Pilot. The driver's side headlight area is the main area of impact (someone that had a stop and blew the stop, not seeing my wife). Wife and dogs were all ok, but it was the night before our move. So, I haven't had a chance to crack into her to fix her yet. The steering wheel airbag is the only thing that went off.

Something that will make my life a lot easier is getting her to move again. Right after the crash, she'd turn over, run, and shift (with something inserted into the shift lock) however, after getting her back, now she cranks but won't run.

I have read a ton of sites and can't find a definitive. From what I've seen, there isn't an inertia switch in these and the closest I've come to hearing what it might be is the SRS needs replacing. I plan on checking the fuel pump relay soon, but has anyone heard of this post-collision and know what needs replacing? Specifically, that it wasn't triggered until after it was towed to the place and inspected by insurance (so it's a collision based shut off, it didn't work well).

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts