Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mother gave me her 2008 Pilot in April, we immediately had to replace the alternator and battery, as it died the day after we got it. It has high miles, 287,000, most were highway and it runs great. I did have the after market remote start/alarm removed. So the issue I have is occasionally when I start it the battery light will come on and stay on, then when you shut the engine off and restart the light is off. Next thing is there have been a few times, again it happens right when I start it, the air will not come on at all, or will blow hot air, not cold. It does eventually come on and then the next time I start it will work fine. Does this sound like loose wires? Also the rear air will not come on. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Vacuum the round mesh behind the plastic near the driver's right heel for the rear air before you invest into a new power transistor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, my husband is going to look at it this weekend. He had his buddy hook it up to the diagnostics yesterday and everything was fine :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts