Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No start. Relays click. No power going to "S" side of starter selenoid when turning the key to crank. Tested black wire with white stripe out of ignition switch and have power coming out when tithing the key to crank. So I'm guessing only thing is relay. There is no relays mounted to the under dash fuse block like I have seen people describing. There is a cluster of 6 relays on a bracket up in there dash above the area of the under dash fuse panel but they are completely separate. I pulled and rotated each relay with no results. I also located a individual relay in the center console area on the driver side that is clicking when turning the key. Need to know what relay to replace. I tried putting the vehicle in neutral and messing with the shifter to start with no results also.
This issue started months back with sometimes after parting going to start it would just click so I assumed the starter was going bad but after tithing the key a free times it would start. Now it won't crank at all. I can cross the starter selenoid over with a screwdriver and start the vehicle.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts