Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The front door latch on my center console is broken. I can’t latch this drop down door and I’m trying to figure out how to replace this latch. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
1,525 Posts
Mine was a 2013, but the 2008 was the first year for the 2nd generation Pilots. My guess is going to be getting a new console top. Salvage yard would be cheapest. You might call Genuine OEM Honda Parts & Accessories | Honda Auto Parts Warehouse. They would also be able to ferret out the parts you need if they are replaceable with out buying the whole console top.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Reactions: Daltongang

·
Registered
4,203 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine was a 2013, but the 2008 was the first year for the 2nd generation Pilots. My guess is going to be getting a new console top. Salvage yard would be cheapest. You might call Genuine OEM Honda Parts & Accessories | Honda Auto Parts Warehouse. They would also be able to ferret out the parts you need if they are replaceable with out buying the whole console top.
Hi. I bought the part from “Genuine OEM Honda Parts” but now I need to figure out how to remove the original door so I can attach the replacement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts