Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a fender liner on my pilot due to a disintegrated tire that took out the splash, the liner, the TPMS Initiator , the washer pump etc etc..
I ordered a aftermarket from Amazon for $25.00; car being old did not want to buy a OEM at over $80.00
When item arrived it looked really cheap but more than that did nto fie the hole location although the seller said it will fit 2007 pilot.
I returned and got a different one $45.00 ( different supplier)... and sure enough very cheap and did not really fit.
I'm afraid to order from anyplace else, other than Honda, because I do not want to return it again.
Anyone know a good source that will not break my bank. Is a 2007 and again spending over 80 I think is over kill

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,236 Posts
I got this one after an unfortunate ice-hard snow incident a couple of winters ago. Not an OEM fit, but not an OEM price, either. I guess it depends on your tolerances, either way. I'm OK with it. It fit fine, but there's a 1-inch edge that sticks out about a 16th of an inch. Keep forgetting to file it down, so I guess it doesn't bother my OCD too much. No one else has noticed. YMMV.

·
Registered
10,236 Posts

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,177 Posts
Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
10,236 Posts
If you're aiming to go all la-di-da OEM, that would be a good place to get it. :)

Most likely gonna need some clips, too.

1996-2020 Honda Clip, Fender (Inner) 91501-S04-003 | Majestic Honda Automotive Parts

Those can also be bought in bulk at eBazon type online places.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts