Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Assuming they both share the same bolt holes for installation, does anyone run this setup or know if its possible?

Thank you

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Assuming they both share the same bolt holes for installation, does anyone run this setup or know if its possible?
On my avatar pic is the WAAG steel bumper guard on the front of the Pilot. I had a matching bumper guard for the rear back in 2004 but I had to return the rear bumper guard because it used the same trailer hitch holes. I did not want to compromise the hitch mount and the bumper guard probably would have interfered with hitch access.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On my avatar pic is the WAAG steel bumper guard on the front of the Pilot. I had a matching bumper guard for the rear back in 2004 but I had to return the rear bumper guard because it used the same trailer hitch holes. I did not want to compromise the hitch mount and the bumper guard probably would have interfered with hitch access.
So no one has custom fabricated a rear bumper guard to fit with a trailer hitch. Good to know. The only reason why I ask is because I have a working dog and back into every space I park at for work. Some times the spaces are tight and I hate to say it but I’d rather have protection on my end. I also use the trailer hitch for bikes. I guess I have to weigh the pros and cons

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
So no one has custom fabricated a rear bumper guard to fit with a trailer hitch. Good to know. The only reason why I ask is because I have a working dog and back into every space I park at for work. Some times the spaces are tight and I hate to say it but I’d rather have protection on my end. I also use the trailer hitch for bikes. I guess I have to weigh the pros and cons
I’d install a rear view camera to avoid hitting anything and getting as close as possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts