Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I recently bought a used 2007 Honda Pilot with 190000 Km (118000mile) from a private owner.
I realized that the idle is accelerated. The problem persists when the engine is at operating temperature. Sometimes it is stable at 2100rpm, some times it revving between 1500 to 2000 rpm. When in drive or in retro, I have to put the brake on the city a lot. Once when I was going down a hill my brakes got so hot that they stopped working, I had to park on the side of the road.
As a result of this problem, the fuel is spent very quickly in the city, the brake pads are spent more than normal and I can not do the Idle learning procedure

characteristics
-The SUV is electronic acceleration body, therefore it does not have the IAC
-Do not present any TDC
-the throttle cable is well adjusted
-Alternator FR signal varies when the headlights are turned on
-APP sensor works correctly
-The PSP switch of the steering hose is missing, I did not know that before doing the inspection of the switch, therefore I jumped on the connector to deceive the ECM that has pressure in the hydraulic line

Does anyone know the cause of the problem? Any recommendations to solve the problem?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Check the intake air duct for circular cracks around the TB side clamp. Look further for vacuum leaks across the system.
Do idle re-learn.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts