Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Piloteers !
2006 Pilot 198,000 miles still on original radiator, keep it well maintained, runs great !
As preventative maintenance, don't want to get caught off guard , small price for piece of mind.
WHATS the best radiator out there, priced right ? high quality ? (my original denso did well)
Don't want to find myself with a leaking radiator !!!

Please share your experience !!
Look to hear from my Buddies !!
Thanks
greatneckpilot

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
6,306 Posts
Hi Piloteers !
2006 Pilot 198,000 miles still on original radiator, keep it well maintained, runs great !
As preventative maintenance, don't want to get caught off guard , small price for piece of mind.
WHATS the best radiator out there, priced right ? high quality ? (my original denso did well)
Don't want to find myself with a leaking radiator !!!

Please share your experience !!
Look to hear from my Buddies !!
Thanks
greatneckpilot
If memory serves me correctly Denso is the OEM Manufacturer:

·
Super Moderator
5,129 Posts
As preventative maintenance, don't want to get caught off guard , small price for piece of mind
Besides the TB replacing the radiator ranks up there for preventative maintenance on an old Pilot.
Automotive tire Wood Motor vehicle Bumper Asphalt
Another vote for Denso. And depending upon how rusty things are inspect that metal ATF line too.

·
Registered
Home of the 305k 2012 V6 Honda Crosstour
14,501 Posts
I’d save the $50 and get CSF and new radiator cap for it. Installed on several vehicles with no issues.

·
Registered
Miss our 2005 Pilot
5,076 Posts
Reactions: aggrex
1 - 9 of 9 Posts